The appliance delivers decoding, analysis, recording and processing of off-air data for customisable user applications with data protected and secured on an encrypted solid state drive.
- Reconfigurable user interface
- Local or remote antennas
- Can be re-tasked in the field for ongoing changeable missions
- Multi-channel RF front end
- Rugged outdoor Military standard unit with daylight readable touch screen display
- Standard LIPS 10/12 battery powered.
PPM’s SDR platforms also integrate seamlessly with the RF over fibre solutions, providing a complete end-to-end solution for users. Find out more about our systems integration capabilities.
We provide a rapid prototype, evaluation and short run production capability, combined with a technical partnership with the user; COTS, MOTS and fully custom solutions for military and defence users. This collaborative approach, along with utilising the benefits of open architectures resulted in the creation of the Crossbow signal analysis system.
- Intelligence | ISTAR
- Special Reconnaissance Surveillance and Exploitation (SRSE)
- Engineering | Design | Manufacturing
- EOD | IEDD | Bomb disposal