SOOTHSAYERTM is a scalable, vendor agnostic, RF planning server for private networks.
This unique edge capability empowers radio planners and radio operators alike to make better decisions, faster with a minimal training burden and interfaces designed by operators.
With a unique TAK chatbot, a mature OpenAPI and open standards for outputs, you can add RF planning and situational awareness as a capability on top of the TAK ecosystem with the addition of the powerful CloudRF API upon which SOOTHSAYER is built. Works with the official TAK server, ATAK +4.3 and WinTAK without a plugin.
- Private RF planning API
- WMS caching tile server
- Certificate based integration with official TPC TAK server
- Cross platform browser interfaces for mobile, tablet, desktop
- Google Earth interface
- ATAK and WinTAK interfaces (no plugin)
- BYO LiDAR / DSM as GeoTIFF, WGS84 projection
- BYO/DIY clutter as GeoJSON or KML
- Outputs PNG, KML, KMZ, GeoTIFF, SHP, HTML, JSON
- Vendor agnostic. Works for any terrestrial radio above 2MHz
- TAK functions for Link, Area, Route analysis, Network check, Network follow, Best Site Analysis
- Options for hosting and turnkey hardware builds
- CPU and GPU engines